ORBIT, a German technology startup, is expanding their team in Barcelona and is currently looking for Android developers (m/f).
Founded by two experienced entrepreneurs, ORBIT empowers large companies to benefit from the opportunities of the challenging and fast-moving world of digitalization.
ORBIT launches into 2017, ready to capitalize on the tremendous movement of digitalization, heavily impacting the digital future of large organizations.
If you are a passionate techie, eager to work within a team of digital leaders and an immense opportunity of personal development and growth, become part of our dynamic startup culture.
Join a cross-functional development team with a strong product vision and ship outstanding products which are aligned with the needs of our client. Help to shape the delivery of client engagements and ensure value is being created at each iteration.
You’d be helping our clients to transition from their existing offline business model into a flourishing b2b marketplace.
Required Skills & Abilities:
- You’re passionate about coding, specially in Android. Your idea of fun is probably to write an app in your spare time, be it a web 2.0 or native app, a shiny new framework or to collaborate with an open-source project to bring more fun to your daily activities.
- Between your skills you have: analysis, design, coding and implementation of large-scale custom-built OO applications.
- You’re keen to work with best-practice agile development methods – prior experience in this field is a plus.
- Working collaboratively, sharing your ideas to solve real business problems, is part of your DNA.
- You represent a hands-on attitude
- You have good written and oral communication skills in English, Spanish is a plus.
What we offer:
- A dynamic startup environment with plenty of room to shape the way we work and grow over the coming years.
- Flat hierarchies and decisions on eye level.
- A slick office right in the heart of one of Europe’s most beautiful cities.
- The perspective to grow – both in a personal and professional way.
- All the hardware and creative tools you need.
- A competitive salary.